The Tallmadge Lions Club recently initiated an award for deserving THS students.
Each month the faculty and staff will select a Student of the Month for recognition by the Lions Club.
Criteria for selection is based on a number of factors, including:
• Good attendance
• Models positive character
• Demonstrates good behavior
• Great attitude toward others/learning
• Good citizenship or improvement in citizenship
• Open to or participating in community volunteerism
• Classroom participation
• Demonstrates responsibility
• Respectful to peers and teachers
The Tallmadge Lions Club, represented by Secretary Chuck Victor, presented the first Tallmadge High School/Tallmadge Lions "Student of the Month" award to Senior Kathryn Schubauer. Her scholastic accomplishments and her contributions to the community make her an excellent choice for this honor.