Christmas Memories -- Dec. 16, $88. Travel by motorcoach to Eastlake. Departure and return times to be announced. Plan for lunch at 11:30 a.m. and a 1 p.m. variety show featuring the Silver Bell Dancers.
Oakridge Boys -- Dec. 20, $27.50. Travel to Akron Civic Theatre by Tallmadge Recreation Center bus. Departure and return times to be announced.
Phantom of the Opera -- March 15, cost to be announced. Travel to the Ohio Theatre in Columbus by motorcoach. Meal on the way to Columbus. Departure and return times to be announced.
Moses Sight & Sound Theatre -- Aug. 20 and 21, $300/double, $280/triple, $270/quad. Travel by motorcoach to Pennyslvania. Trip includes one breakfast, one dinner, two shows and one night in a hotel. Departure and return times to be announced.
Possible trips for 2014
• Gateway Clipper and Rivers Casino
• Tall Ships and fireworks
• Foxwoods Resort & Casino
• Louisville, Ky., Belles' Big Birthday Bash (100-year-old ship) plus visit Churchill Downs, home of the Kentucky Derby
• Branson, Mo.
• Mackinac Island, lunch at the Grand Hotel, Soo Locks boat tour, tour of island
• Holland, Mich., Tulip Time Festival
• Presque Isle Downs, Pa.
• Hartville Kitchen, shows and lunch
• Porthouse Theater
• Mentor Performing Arts Center, Soji Tabuchi, country music fiddler and singer
• Amish Country
• Mountaineer Casino
• Rivers Casino
• Hollywood Casino, ColumbusSFlb
A line dancing class is being offered Mondays, from 10 to 11 a.m., at the Tallmadge Community Center, 80 Community Road. The cost is $5 per week. Call Linda Christian for more information at 330-673-0848.