- 1 of 1 Photos | View More Photos
TALLMADGE CITY COUNCIL
AGENDA - REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
THURSDAY, APRIL 24, 2014 @ 7:00 P.M.
IN COUNCIL CHAMBERS
1. CALL TO ORDER.
2. PRAYER: Fr. Mike Matusz, Our Lady of Victory Church, Tallmadge.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
3. ROLL CALL:
4. MINUTES: 4-10-14 Regular Council meeting minutes.
5. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
6. COMMUNITY INPUT:
7. REPORTS OF SPECIAL COMMITTEES:
8. AGENDA ADDITIONS:
9. REPORTS OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS: MAYOR, DIR. OF PUBLIC SERVICE, DIRECTOR OF FINANCE, AND DIRECTOR OF LAW.
10. Ordinance 39-2014 At 3rd Reading.
PLANNING & ZONING
Granting a conditional zoning certificate for special nonresidential development to applicant John Elsey, GBC Design Inc., on behalf of Owner Wesley Fair, Shelter Care Inc. to operate a residential teen pregnancy shelter at 262 South Avenue.
11. Ordinance 42-2014 At 2nd Reading.
PLANNING & ZONING
P.H. ON 5-22-14 @ 7:03 P.M.
GIVE 2nd READING 3-0
Amending the zoning map by rezoning the property of applicant, Americana Development Inc. (Martin Wheel Division) on behalf of owner, Americana Development Inc. from Commercial-4 to Industrial-1 consisting of approximately 2.014 acres located at 360 West Avenue.
12. Ordinance 46-2014 At 1st Reading.
Amending Ordinance 39-2013 establishing the number of employees by department and position pursuant to R.C. 731.08 and providing for immediate enactment.
13. Ordinance 47-2014 At 1st Reading.
Creating one full-time position of Deputy Fire Chief and establishing the pay band and benefits therefore.
14. Ordinance 48-2014 At 1st Reading.
Creating one part-time position of Administrative Clerk/Fire and establishing the pay band and benefits therefore.
15. Ordinance 49-2014 At 1st Reading.
Creating two part-time positions of Administrative Clerk/Zoning and establishing the pay band and benefits therefore.
16. Ordinance 50-2014 At 1st Reading.
An ordinance to approve, adopt and enact the 2014 replacement pages to the codified ordinances; to repeal ordinances in conflict therewith; to publish the enactment of new matter; and providing for immediate enactment.
17. Ordinance 51-2014 At 1st Reading.
Amending Ordinance 60-2009 and repealing Ordinance 61-2009 to clarify Regular Auxiliary Police Officers of the City and providing for immediate enactment.
18. ADDITIONAL ITEMS: