TALLMADGE CITY COUNCIL
AGENDA - REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2013 @ 7:00 P.M.
IN COUNCIL CHAMBERS
1. CALL TO ORDER.
2. PRAYER: Silent prayer.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
3. ROLL CALL:
4. MINUTES: 10-10-13 Regular Council Meeting Minutes.
5. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
6. COMMUNITY INPUT:
7. REPORTS OF SPECIAL COMMITTEES:
8. AGENDA ADDITIONS:
9. REPORTS OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS: MAYOR, DIR. OF PUBLIC SERVICE, DIRECTOR OF FINANCE, AND DIRECTOR OF LAW.
10. Ordinance 90-2013 At 3rd Reading.
PLANNING & ZONING
Granting a conditional zoning certificate to applicant Robert Morrison, Owner, Frank Rocco to operate a dining establishment serving alcoholic beverages at 290 West Avenue, Suite G.
11. Ordinance 92-2013 At 3rd Reading.
Amending Chapter 739 of the Tallmadge Code of Ordinances for haulers.
12. Ordinance 93-2013 At 2nd Reading.
ADOPT @ 2nd READING 3-0
Authorizing the Mayor to enter into an agreement with United Dental Laboratories, Incorporated for a New Jobs Program Grant pursuant to T.C.O. 160.05 and providing for immediate enactment.
13. Ordinance 94-2013 At 2nd Reading
ADOPT @ 2nd READING 2-0
Authorizing the Director of Public Service to advertise for bids and the Mayor to enter into a contract for the mowing and care of public lands for the period January 1, 2014, through December 31, 2016, and providing for immediate enactment.
14. Ordinance 95-2013 At 2nd Reading.
ADOPT @ 2nd READING 3-0
Authorizing the Mayor to enter into an agreement for the sale without bid of real property at 125 West Avenue, not needed for municipal purposes, to Tallmadge Grow, Inc., a Community Improvement Corporation.
15. Ordinance 96-2013 At 1st Reading.
P.H. ON 12-12-13 @ 7:03 P.M.
Adopting a budget for various funds of the City of Tallmadge, Ohio, for current expenses and other expenditures during fiscal year ending December 31, 2014, appropriating the necessary funds for the administration thereof; authorizing transfers between funds and providing for immediate enactment.
16. Ordinance 97-2013 At 1st Reading.
Authorizing the Ohio Director of Transportation to resurface State Route 261 from the City corporation line to State Route 91 and providing for immediate enactment.
17. Ordinance 98-2013 At 1st Reading.
Appropriating additional amounts and reducing appropriations in various funds and providing for immediate enactment.
18. Resolution 22-2013 At 1st Reading.
Extending the sympathy of the Council and the Administration to Craig and Renee Davisson and members of their family in the death of Fred H. Davisson and providing for immediate enactment.
19. ADDITIONAL ITEMS: