- 1 of 1 Photos | View More Photos
The Tallmadge girls track and field team finished second with 104.98 points at the seven-team Buckeye Relays April 28 in Medina.
Parma Padua Franciscan won the competition with 129.99 points and Buckeye took third with 74 points.
The Lady Blue Devils' sprint medley relay team of Alexis Malish, Sara Johnson, Madison Tasich and Karaniah Rolli won with a time of 1 minute, 59.64 seconds.
Tasich, Malish, Johnson and Brittney Harris led the 400 relay team to victory (51.58).
Johnson also won the 100-meter dash with a time of 13.1 seconds and Tasich captured first (50.34) in the 300 hurdles.
Johnson, Jill Catalano and Hannah Salter led the long-jump relay to first place with a combined total of 44 feet, 6 inches. Johnson won the individual competition with a leap of 16-6.5 and Catalano took second (14-7.5).
The shuttle hurdle relay team of Amelia Perdue, Vanessa Lane, Harris and Tasich placed first in 1:09.86.
The following Tallmadge athletes also scored team points:
• 3,200: Kenna Loveless, second, 12:02.3
• Distance medley: Chloe Heestand, Loveless, Claire Cate and Ravyn Edge, third, 14:24.18
• 800: Edge, sixth, 2:52.6
• 1,600 relay: Rolli, Morgan Moses, Vanessa Lane and Evelyn Passarelli, fifth, 4:43.68
• High-jump relay: Vanessa Lane (tied for first overall, 5 feet), Amela Masic and Mabinty Kromah, third, 14 feet
• Pole-vault relay: Jill Catalano, Rolli and Savanna Ansley, fifth, 12-.25
• Discus: Hallie Turney (fourth, 84-1), Ashley Lane (sixth, 78-3) and Jessica Gardella, second, 229-4
• Shot put: Gardella, Masic and Ashley Lane, first, 80-7