- 1 of 1 Photos | View More Photos
The host Tallmadge boys track and field finished in a tie for second place with Coventry at the five-team T-Con Relays May 4 at Thomas Rossiaky Stadium.
The Blue Devils and the Comets each scored 82 points. Kent Roosevelt won the competition with 84 points.
The following Tallmadge athletes won their events:
• 402-meter wheelchair: Brenna Heavlin, 2 minutes, 3.63 seconds
• 102 wheelchair: Heavlin, 32.6
• 3,200: Ryan Riter, 10:04
• 1,200 relay: Dan Hepler, Lucca Passarelli, Jacob Breiding and Vince Labosky, 2:47.98
• Shuttle hurdles: Breiding, Eddie Ahuoajee, Passarelli and Ryan Kaufman, 1:11.41
• Distance medley: Riter, Vince Labosky, Alex Vaughan and Zack Brown, 11:29.42