The Tallmadge boys track and field team finished in sixth place with 77 points in the American Conference of the Suburban League Championships May 11 at Nordonia High School's Boliantz Stadium.
Highland won the seven-team competition with 134 points and Copley (125) and Kent Roosevelt (108.5) placed second and third, respectively.
Passarelli had a big day for the Blue Devils.
He won the long jump and finished second in two other events.
Lucca Passarelli had a first-place leap of 6 feet in the long jump. He also ran second-place times of 15.37 and 41.64 seconds, respectively, in 110- and 300-meter hurdles.
Tallmadge's other win came from Ryan Riter, won the 3,200 with a time of 9:56.79.
Vince Labosky placed second in the 800 with a time of 1:59.94.
Other Blue Devils who scored team points are as follows:
• 3,200: Zack Brown, sixth, 10:26.36
• 800 relay: Hunter Sally, Vinnie Sgro, Jacob Breiding and Rodney Tucker, seventh, 1:40.28
• 1,600 relay: Dan Hepler, VInce Labosky, Alex Vaughan and Sean Ambrose, fifth, 3:47.27
• 3,200 relay: Brown, Vince Labosky, John Labosky and Riter, fourth, 8:43.92
• Long jump: Sean Ambrose, third, 19-.5
• Shot put: Matt Kieke, third, 48-3; and Blake Bockus, sixth, 46-3.5
• Discus: Matt Kieke, seventh, 125-6