- 1 of 1 Photos | View More Photos
The Tallmadge girls track and field team finished in fourth place with 87 points in the American Conference of the Suburban League Championships May 11 at Nordonia High School's Boliantz Stadium.
Highland won the seven-team competition with 153 points and Copley (137) and Aurora (105.5) placed second and third, respectively.
Sara Johnson led the Lady Blue Devils with two wins and one third place.
She won the 200-meter dash in 25.75 seconds and the long jump in 17 feet, 10.75 inches.
Johnson also took third in the 100 with a time of 12.66 seconds.
Brittney Harris added a win in the 100 hurdles (15.35) and Vanessa Lane won the high jump with a leap of 5-4..
Lane defeated Aurora's Leah Angelo on misses.
Johnson and Harris joined Madison Tasich and Alexis Malish on the second-place 400 relay team (50.81).
Other Tallmadge athletes who scored team points are as follows:
• 100: Malish, seventh, 13.15
• 800: Ravyn Edge, sixth, 2:28.88
• 1,600: Edge, third, 5:28.37
• 3,200: Claire Cate, seventh, 13:26.98
• 300 hurdles: Madison Tasich, fifth, 49.76
• 800 relay: Harris, Malish, Jill Catalano and Tasich, fourth, 1:50.56
• 1,600 relay: Karaniah Rolli, Morgan Moses, Evelyn Passarelli and Kylee McCracken, seventh, 4:40.4
• 3,200 relay: Cate, Moses, Chloe Heestand and Edge, fifth, 10:54
• High jump: Amela Masic, eighth, 4-6
• Long jump: Jill Catalano, sixth, 16-1
• Shot put: Lauren Bradshaw, eighth, 30-9